CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
KOFY TV IS SEEKING A CREATIVE SERVICES COORDINATOR!
KOFY TV 20, San Francisco’s iconic independent television station, is looking for a Creative Services Coordinator to join our team. As Creative Services Coordinator you will work closely with production and sales to create and execute successful multi-channel promotional campaigns as well as produce and develop local content for KOFY TV. This position will be an on-camera role.
- Produce and host original local content for KOFY TV.
- Maintain strong familiarity with local, national, and international news and issues of the day.
- Establish and maintain contacts and relationships with the community that will translate into local stories.
- Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
- Find ways to use social media and digital content to deepen relationship with the audiences, to drive linear ratings, , grow our digital/social footprint, and leverage all organic marketing efforts to reach our customers in meaningful and engaging ways.
- Work closely with team to delegate production tasks
- Develop and execute production goals for creative content
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Manage stations promotional inventory
- Represent the station at on-site promotions and community events when required
- Manage trade show and event promotions and strategy in conjunction with management
- Proven work experience in promotions for a television or media company
- On-camera experience (hosting, reporting, etc.)
- Key understanding of the major social media platforms and metrics
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting client’s requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with and motivate team members
- Availability to travel as needed
- College Degree Preferred.
Resumes and Cover Letters should be sent to: [email protected]
KOFY-TV INTERNSHIP (Fall 2021)
The Bay Area’s KOFY-TV20 offers an Internship Program designed for students interested in gaining exposure and experience to the Broadcasting Industry. Internships are active throughout the year offered during the Spring (Jan-May), Summer (June-Aug), and Fall (Sept-Dec). All Internships are unpaid and students must earn college credits by enrolling in an Internship class.
Currently we are offering intern positions in the following areas:
KOFY TV20 is looking for interns to assist in both the Production & Promotion Departments. We want enthusiastic, hardworking people…the best of the best!
As a KOFY TV Production/Promotion Intern you will be asked to:
- Assist the Production/Promotion staff with website, social media, on-air hosting segments, and local KOFY TV shows as needed.
- Duties may also include some office and clerical work, as well as participation in promotions and contests.
- Production duties may include camera shooting, floor directing, editing and graphic work (based on ability and skill-set). You must have a valid California Driver’s License.
- Students must be enrolled at a four-year or junior college.
- Students must be in junior or senior standing.
- Students must be able to intern a complete semester term.
- Students must be able to satisfy an average of 15 hours per week.
- Provide letter of participation in an internship class from your college advisor/professor.
- Every effort will be made to arrange hours around student’s class schedule. To apply please send, fax or email a cover letter and resume to:Human Resources KOFY-TV20
900 Front Street San Francisco, CA 94111
- [email protected] NO PHONE CALLS
KOFY TV EEO STATEMENT
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and provide benefits and privileges to individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Our company is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.